Updates for the ScanToPDF, Reporting and Integration modules are available from the infoXpert Support Portal.
Installer version 126.96.36.199 features an updated ScanToPDF module with two new plugins: Auto File Load and PDF Import.
These new plugins will monitor a network folder for files arriving from your multi-function device (MFD) or scanner. It will process the files in the folder, batch split, perform OCR and save the files as text searchable PDF format.
IXReports Web Service (Report Module)
Installer version 188.8.131.52 features:
- New Audit Reports for Documents & Folders
- New Document Resubmits reports
- New Folder Details template
- New Tasks Redirect report
- Updated Statistical reports
IXIntegration Web Service
(including In-Tray, Document Workbench and Document Navigator)
Installer version 8.1.10 features:
- Document Workbench: save emails as .msg files, display RTF documents and improvements to keyboard navigation
- Document Navigator: configure which Word 2003 toolbars to display when editing Word document, improvements in handling published/unpublished documents and the display of open documents.
- Quick Association to Document/Folder using the ID (available via document library page and Workbench module)
- In-Tray: now enables resubmits, WebDAV edit and check in/out functions
- Video Tours: updates to video tour menu and content
These updates are provided as separate installers which can be downloaded from the infoXpert Support Portal, with some of the above features requiring additional configuration to the infoXpert Custom Menus and Mandatory Fields Manager.
To arrange for the download/installation of the updated installers please contact the infoXpert Helpdesk. Links to the download folders containing the updated installers and release notes:
- ScanToPDF download folder on the Support Portal
- infoXpert Reports download folder on the Support Portal
- infoXpert Integration download folder on the Support Portal