Version 8.2 features significant enhancements to the Retention & Disposition capabilities of the infoXpert eDRMS product. It is now even easier for Records Administrators to sentence records as well as having key R&D tasks automated – the existing Retention & Disposition functionality has been extensively enhanced and redesigned.
Highlights of the Retention & Disposition enhancements include:
- Retention & Disposition schedules integrated within the infoXpert Control Panel
- Event based triggers within the Retention & Disposition schedules
- Support for multiple retention & disposition types including permanent, temporary and transfer to external agency
- ‘Cut Off‘ event trigger can be applied to folders & documents which will automatically prevent new documents and modifications
- ‘Hold/Freeze‘ event triggers can be applied to folders & documents which will ‘freeze’ the record sentencing until the Hold trigger is removed
- Sentence documents to a document library archive
Below are previews of new Retention & Disposition settings/screens within the version 8.2 beta:
(Click on any image to display larger size)
infoXpert version 8.2 is due for release during 2012 – stay tuned to our blog for further details of the upcoming launch of version 8.2.