A new version of the infoXpert EasyForms module has been released (February 2012) providing a range of enhancements and fixes.
It is available as a no cost upgrade to customers that have previously purchased the module and have a current support agreement with infoXpert. To arrange for the download/installation of the EasyForms Upgrade please contact the infoXpert Helpdesk.
Some of the changes included with the Installer version 8.1.02.0 (IXEasyFormsInstaller) :
- IX-1105: Close button added to the “Prompt for Actions after upload” screen.
- IX-1106: Display of the Document ID number on the “Success” screen
- IX-1113: “Title” field included as a mask option on the library resource form.
Click here to display the complete list of enhancements and fixes included with this EasyForms release from the infoXpert Support Portal. (Note: you will prompted to entered your infoXpert Support Portal login and password).
About infoXpert EasyForms infoXpert EasyForms is an optional module taking the standard infoXpert Forms Templates to the next level with an extensive range of automation features that will save staff time when generating documents from forms and assign standard naming, description, folder and workflow. Whilst many organisation use the EasyForms for Service Requests and Development Applications, it also enables organisations to create application tracking registers such as Library Resources, Contracts Registers, Security Key Registers, etc. Some of the module features include:
- Automatic Generation of Document Name
- Pre-Define Folder to Save Generated Document
- Prompt for Additional Actions after Document Creation (include Workflow and Auto Reply Letter)