Think of all the things that you could get with an iTunes voucher: music for your iPod, apps for your iPad/iPhone, a television episode, and much more…
For your chance to win a $50 iTunes voucher: infoXpert and InfoVision customers within Australia simply need to subscribe to the infoXpert Blog at http://blog.infoxpert.com.au.
Yes, it’s that easy!
So get your entries in by submitting your valid email address using the ‘Email Subscription’ widget on the infoXpert Blog.
Don’t worry if you have already subscribed to the infoXpert Blog as you are automatically entered for your chance to win.
The major benefit for subscribing is to be advised on all the latest updates and new releases relating to our eDRMS products. If you need to know when a new version is available then subscribing to the blog is essential, especially with the infoXpert newsletter being phased out.
Terms and Conditions of the Prize Promotion (the fine print):
- Entry is only open to subscribers that are currently employed at an Australian organisation using the infoXpert eDRMS or InfoVision eDRMS software.
- To be eligible for the prize promotion you must subscribe to the infoXpert Blog at http://blog.infoxpert.com.au no later than Thursday 28th July 2011 by submitting a valid email address using the ‘Email Subscription’ widget on the blog.
- Multiple subscriptions from the one organisation are allowed – as long as they are different people!
- The prize is a AUD$50 iTunes voucher that will be sent via mail to the winner subscriber.
- The prize draw will be held on Friday 29th July 2011, with the winner notified via email within 14 days.
- No responsibility will be taken for subscriptions lost, delayed or not completed properly. The prize promotion is limited to one AUD$50 iTunes voucher.