Auto Response Letter Generator
Save time by using infoXpert’s Auto Response Generator module to select a document in infoXpert (e.g. a scanned letter) and automatically create a response document in Microsoft Word using standard template text and content from the original document (e.g. Name and Address).
Auto Response Letter Generator features include:
- Generate automatic response letters in MS Word inserting content from the original document (e.g. Name and Address) at bookmarks in the document template
- Build a wide range of user defined MS Word templates (e.g. Acknowledgement Letters, Planning Letters, etc.)
- Group templates in Template Categories menu by department or function
- Save generated document to the same folder as the original document
- Associates original and automatic response documents together
- Populate with meta data fields stored on the original document custom property fields (e.g. Correspondent Name and Address, Application Number, etc.).
Example usage scenarios of the Auto Response Letter Generator:
- Acknowledgement Letters
- Development Application Outcome Letters
- HR Employment Application Outcome Letters
- Customer Request Acknowledgement Letters
- Finance Department Dispute Letters