EasyForms Automated Forms Management
“Turbo Charge” Your Form Templates
The standard Forms Template facility within infoXpert provides a flexible and easy to use environment for capturing user data using customisable HTML forms. It allows data fields to be replicated to the infoXpert database for reporting and analysis.
The new EasyForms module takes Forms Management to the next level with an extensive range of automation features that will save staff time when automatically generating documents from forms and assign standard naming, description, folder and workflow.
Enhanced Features of infoXpert EasyForms
The enhanced features of infoXpert EasyForms include:
- Faster for Staff – with a reduced number of fields and screens that are entered by staff.
- Automatic Generation of Document Name – generate the document name and description automatically based on values entered in the form fields.
- Improve Data Quality – automatically assign values for critical infoXpert meta data values such as document type and ensure performance reports contain accurate information.
- Pre-Define Destination Folder – for each template configure the destination folder of documents created using EasyForms.
- Prompt for Additional Actions – prompt for additional actions (e.g. generate auto reply letter) after document creation.
- Integrated Workflow & Escalation – workflow tasks can be automatically assigned to documents created using EasyForms based on the template.
Some of scenarios for using EasyForms to quickly capture, report and manage records include:
- Customer Request Management (CRM)
- Contracts Register
- Corporate Library Resources
- Development Applications
- Employee Leave & Expenses Forms
- Local Laws & Plan Registers
- Physical Document Registration
- Security Register