Councillor, Ratepayer & Client B2B Portal
(Publish to Web Module)
The infoXpert Councillor, Ratepayer & Client B2B Portal provides a secure web based gateway for Councillors and other authorised users to access nominated infoXpert documents and folders without having direct access to the infoXpert application.
The portal architecture ensures that your infoXpert application server remains behind your enterprise firewall without having to expose your infoXpert server for public access to the outside world.
- Login Management: manage portal logins and folders and documents that the login can access.
- Personalise Interaction: different home pages display depending on the user category.
- Improve Communication Timeframes: instant access to the latest authorised versions of documents and folders.
- Reduce Staff Time: instead of sending numerous emails whenever a document changes the user can login to access to the latest authorised version.
- Overcome Email Frustration: enable authorised users to upload documents directly into nominated infoXpert folders (handy for large documents rejected by mailbox size quotas).
- Secure: provide secure access to nominated infoXpert folders & documents with the infoXpert application remaining behind your firewall.
- Audit Access: view audit history of each login and every document accessed.
- Some of the common scenarios of how the infoXpert Councillor, Ratepayer & Client Portal can be implemented include:
- Councillors & Board Members – confidential access to Minutes, Agenda and Management Reports.
- Ratepayers & Applicants – provide access to authorised property and development application documentation.
- Customer & Clients – provide access to invoices, project plans and documentation.
- Freedom of Information (FOI and GIPA) – authorised access to a copy of authorised documents (without having to print or supply via CD ).
- Contractors – enable suppliers to upload tender responses to a secure folder within infoXpert, as well as provide access to shared service delivery documents.
- HR Employment Applicants – provide a portal for job applicant to access position details and submit applications and resumes.
- Suppliers – enable suppliers to upload project progress reports and view authorised project documentation.