The infoXpert Request Management module provides web based forms for capturing and managing requests suited to a wide range of applications including customer requests for service and helpdesk requests.
Key features include:
- Web based request templates
- Submit request to workflow for further action
- Define instructions and completion timeframes for each workflow task
- External request lodgement where requests are lodged on an external web site with automatic uploading of web request forms into infoXpert
- Internal request lodgement where customer service operators can fill in predefined request templates
- Automatic email notification when new request tasks have been assigned or when tasks are overdue
- Automatic escalation of overdue tasks to supervisor
- Assign review comments
- Authorised users can track the status of service request documents/form in workflows
- Customer Request reporting, with KPI statistics generated for user defined period including day, 7 days, month and year
A key component is the Integrated Workflow & Document Routing, which forms the basis of the infoXpert Request Management module.