Integrated Workflow & Document Routing
The integrated Workflow Management module within infoXpert will help you manage your documents and business processes more effectively than ever. It enables organisations to create complex workflow scenarios to streamline its business processes.
You will be able to automate a business process where a generated document will be passed from one user to the other via email notifications and task assignments. Each user(s) in the path of the defined workflow will be able to perform a variety of tasks such as review a document, edit attached documents, add attachments, fill forms and much more before commencement of the next workflow step for next person(s).
Workflow Management features include:
- Personal Dashboard, where users can quickly access all tasks and documents that they are associated with (e.g. My Subscriptions, My Tasks, Recent Documents, My Profile, etc.)
- Automatic email notification when new workflow tasks have been assigned or when tasks are overdue
- Automatic escalation of overdue tasks to supervisor
- Define Task permissions (e.g. user may edit document, user may edit next step, user may change finish date)
- Redirection of tasks for staff on leave
- Graphical view of the Workflow definition
- Serial (sequential) and parallel Workflow Tasks
- Highly flexible to suit a large range of business processes including document approvals, forms processing, customer request management, scanned letter distribution, etc.
- Streamlining of common business processes for consistent operations